This week I have been helping teach an Art and Music camp for preschoolers. It has been fun, but I seriously need ten to twelve hours of sleep during the summer months. This is just like going to work. It is actually work. And I don't work in the summer. I sit by the pool in the summer. In two weeks I am going to teach another camp. I don't really know what has gotten into me. Maybe it's the extra cash I'm getting, but I would really like to sleep late.
We bought a new (to us) camper. It's a real camper, not a pop up. It has a real bed and shower and toilet. Yay for me. I get to take showers in my own stall and not share cooties with 50 other families. I do feel the need to buy all new stuff for it, though. Like towels and rugs and sheets for the beds. I think I need a Camper Warming party.
And this little tidbit from the three year old Comedy Central star: Last weekend we went camping and to the lake with our best friends. We were all sitting around the table talking when Roo stands up and stretches and says "Well, let's give this town a wedgie!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think I would like a camper too. But by the time I have time to travel, I don't think I'll be too old to drive it very far.
ReplyDeleteYou totally need a camper warming party and don't forget to call me so I can plan my trip there. ;)
ReplyDelete